"Take nothing but memories. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time."





14 March, 2011

12 midnight....


Hi guys... well today i've nothing to story or sharing.... now i'm juz watching tv while waiting until 12 midnight tonite.... u wanna know why???? Tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY!!!!....huhuhu.... should be happy rite???

Celebrating my birthday... ALONE.... nobody beside me... really feel so lonely... but i've believe.... there's HIKMAH behind all this things.... have faith... so uol knows why i'm not happy hhaaaa....

huh... dun be so sad la isma.... this is not the end of ur life.... cheer up... sweet..!!! hmmm..... hehe trying to make myself HAPPY.... can I??? :D

ok dear... spend ur saki-baki age of 20's... hahaha after midnite... no more 20's laahhh.... haiiyaaakkk... so fast... but inside me i'm still like 20's laa.....hehe..... aarrgghhh.... its juz a number.... who cares??? not me but others.... huh.... sebok la diorg.... :p

So tonite.... no plan at all.... what a boring birthday!!!.... For this coming birthday.... I pray to Allah.... bless me dunia & akhirat.... be a better person.... Syukur alhamdulillah... for everything He gave to me.... thankful....
Ok guyss.... until we meet again here.... thanks for reading this.... even its NOTHING... hehehe

SMILE!!!! u looks so CUTE laaa.....

p/s: special thanks for the 1st person wishing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY....!!! so touched... so, who will be next??? ..... I'm WAITING.... yeaahhh....hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment